BE A SAFE HERO
Being a world leader in the two-wheeler segment and as a company which truly cares for its customers, Hero MotoCorp gives utmost importance to road safety. We have taken up this initiative to inculcate a sense of road safety and good riding habits amongst two-wheeler users. We focus on assisting individuals in making correct judgements on the road and helping them choose the proper riding gear that can help save lives.
To pursue this initiative, we conduct 3 different types of programs – Ride Safe Program (RSP), Ride Safe Awareness Program (RSAP) and Learn to Ride (LTR) for our customers and the public at large.
Duration: One day
Timings: 9:30 to 5:00 pm
Batch Size : Max 15 Participants
Practical Sessions: 4.5 hours
- Pre-Ride Checks.
- Mounting & dismounting procedure.
- Riding Posture.
- Braking Technique.
- Riding on a bumpy / rough road.
- Balancing on a narrow road.
- Figure ‘8’ & Slalom riding
Theory Session: 2 hours
- Importance of Road Safety – Traffic Situation in India.
- Defensive riding and moral responsibilities of a rider in case of an accident.
- Fundamentals of riding Knowledge of Road Signs, signals & markings etc.
Duration: Half day
Timings: 9:30 to 12:30 pm
Batch Size : 25-30 Participants
Practical Sessions: 2 hours
- Fundamentals of Defensive Riding
- Necessity of Head Gear & Safety Fitments
- Effect of Alcohol & drugs on riding
- How to overcome Road Rage
- Moral responsibilities of a rider
- Safety Quiz
Practical Demonstration: 1 hour (Demonstrations)
Duration: Five days
Timings: 2 hrs. a day
Batch Size: 10 Participants
Day 1: Theory – 2 hrs (Classroom)
Day 2: Practical – 2 Hrs (Road Track)
Day 3: Practical – 2 Hrs (Road Track)
Day 4: Practical – 2 Hrs (Road Track)
Day 5: Practice and Evaluation – Theory – ½ hr. Practical – 1 ½ hr.